Since I returned the iHealth HS5, I bought the Fitbit Aria at my local Kohl's. This is what I know so far.
- It is not accurate on carpet.
- It feels substantial and well made, not plastic and fragile.
- It is very easy and fast to setup, and the app guides you through the setup (no paper guide required).
- The same app for all Fitbit products; app is user-friendly and has a clean, minimalist design.
- Does not seem to calibrate quickly, as the iHealth did after several weigh-ins.
- Very fast user recognition, measurements and upload.
- Standard scale size, as opposed to the much larger iHealth HS5.
So, some good things, some not so good. So far, it has not given me the same exact set of numbers twice in a row (if the same weight, not the same body fat %, or vice versa). Also, it does not recognize Britny, as she only weighs about 22 lbs. Will check on that again, as it should track from 20 lbs. up. I like it better than the iHealth HS5, only on the basis that it is functional because the software/app/website behind it is functional and user-friendly.
I will post further once I have had time to truly appreciate its pros and cons.